Anglais - العربية
Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, December 1, 2014

The Cicret Bracelet: Like a tablet...but on your skin

2:14 PM

        I must say that I remain mixed as to the feasibility of such a bracelet. So the goal is to build a fully autonomous device that projects the screen on your forearm. To tell you quickly seeing the project at the beginning I did not understand that. I'd rather understand that the bracelet was connected to a smartphone and it only showed the screen and then passed the phone interactions. In fact I think it would make a little more viable project in the sense that this would remove many components (processor, memory etc.) and decrease the battery. I can not wait to see what the project will become and what are trying to decide creators. 

► Site Officiel : www.cicret.com 

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

 
About Us